- 2 eggs
- 4 egg white
- 200 g de Maître Prunille coconut shavings
- 2 cuillère(s) à soupe de caster sugar
Preheat oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
1. In a salad bowl, mix in the whole eggs, caster sugar, and coconut shavings.
2. Beat the egg whites until stiff (this should take around 5 minutes).
3. Gently add the egg whites to the coconut mixture.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
Bake for 15 minutes then leave to cool.
Place in an airtight container and store at room temperature.